Porter scores 22 to carry Denver past St. Thomas (MN) 75-74
- Sherfield, Oklahoma rout No. 2 Alabama
- No. 4 Vols rule boards, top No. 10 Texas
- Wilson clutch, Kansas survives Kentucky
- Strawther has 40, 8 3s in Gonzaga's win
- No. 21 FAU wins 20th straight game
DENVER (AP) Touko Tainamo converted an alley-oop layup at the buzzer and Denver edged past St. Thomas (Minn.) 75-74 on Wednesday.
Coban Porter scored a season-high 22 points and Jordan Johnson had 17 points and eight assists for Denver (5-10, 1-1 Summit League). Tainamo added 13 points and Tevin Smith had 10 points and three blocks.
Anders Nelson had 23 points for the Tommies (6-7, 1-1). Riley Miller added 17 points and Ryan Lindberg had 11 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 22, 2021