Wood scores 18 to lead Portland over UC Davis 65-60
- No. 21 UConn takes down No. 10 Marquette
- No. 8 Virginia cools off No. 22 NC State
- Kansas St. wins ranked matchup with TCU
- No. 18 Indiana edges No. 24 Rutgers
- Pitt moves into tie for ACC lead
DAVIS, Calif. (AP) Moses Wood posted 18 points as Portland narrowly beat UC Davis 65-60 on Wednesday.
Tyler Robertson had 13 points for Portland (9-6). Mike Meadows added 12 points and six assists.
Ezra Manjon had 20 points and eight rebounds for the Aggies (6-4), whose four-game win streak ended. Caleb Fuller added 17 points.
UC Davis totaled 26 points in the second half, a season low for the team.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 22, 2021