House scores 16 to carry New Mexico past Norfolk St. 68-54
- Edey scores 38 as No. 1 Purdue rolls
- Bynum helps No. 23 Friars beat Villanova
- Pickett, Penn State race past Michigan
- Sherfield, Oklahoma rout No. 2 Alabama
- No. 4 Vols rule boards, top No. 10 Texas
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) Jaelen House had 16 points and six assists as New Mexico beat Norfolk State 68-54 on Tuesday night.
Jamal Mashburn Jr. had 13 points for New Mexico (7-6). Emmanuel Kuac added 11 points, nine rebounds and three blocks. Jay Allen-Tovar had 10 rebounds and three blocks.
Joe Bryant Jr. had 16 points and six rebounds for the Spartans (9-4). Dana Tate Jr. added 13 points. Kris Bankston had eight rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 21, 2021