Omier scores 22 to lead Arkansas St. past Air Force 68-46
- Edey has 31 and 22, Purdue rips Gophers
- Arizona bounces back to beat winless Cal
- Nebraska deals Creighton 3rd loss in row
- No. 19 Kentucky beats Michigan in London
- No. 13 Vols roll to 94-40 rout of Alcorn
JONESBORO, Ark. (AP) Norchad Omier matched his career best with a season-high 22 points plus 16 rebounds as Arkansas State easily beat Air Force 68-46 on Sunday.
Marquis Eaton had 16 points and seven rebounds for Arkansas State (8-3). Desi Sills added 12 points.
Jake Heidbreder had six rebounds for the Falcons (7-3), who had just 18 made baskets, six of them from beyond the arc.
A.J. Walker, the Falcons' leading scorer entering the contest at 19 points per game, had 6 points on 3-of-11 shooting.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 19, 2021