Griffin scores 20 to carry Tulsa past S. Illinois 69-65
- NCAA steering away from harsh penalties
- UK moves scrimmage to aid flood relief
- Former UCLA F-C Hill dies at 22
- 2-time champion UCLA G Lee dies at 70
- EMU's Bates charged with 2 felonies
TULSA, Okla. (AP) Sam Griffin had 20 points as Tulsa edged past Southern Illinois 69-65 on Saturday.
Jeriah Horne had 15 points for Tulsa (5-5). Tim Dalger added 12 points.
Ben Coupet Jr. tied a career high with 27 points for the Salukis (5-4). Marcus Domask added 16 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 11, 2021