Oduro scores 32 to lift George Mason past Navy 71-65
- Rutgers knocks off No. 10 Indiana again
- No. 1 Houston grinds past Saint Mary's
- No. 3 Virginia beats FSU in ACC opener
- 'Bama blows 20-point lead but beats SDSU
- Mitchell, Filipowski lead Duke over BC
FAIRFAX, Va. (AP) Josh Oduro had a career-high 32 points as George Mason beat Navy 71-65 on Tuesday night.
Davonte Gaines had 13 points and nine rebounds for George Mason (5-5), which ended its five-game losing streak.
John Carter Jr. had 21 points for the Midshipmen (6-3), whose five-game win streak ended. Greg Summers added 12 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 7, 2021