Clements carries Eastern Illinois past North Park 76-71
- No. 18 UNC aims to recover vs. No. 10 IU
- No. 17 Duke takes on No. 25 Ohio State
- No. 4 Arizona turning heads early on
- Marquette overwhelms No. 6 Baylor
- Gardner clutch as UVa holds off Michigan
CHARLESTON, Ill. (AP) Kejuan Clements had 25 points and 11 assists as Eastern Illinois slipped past North Park 76-71 on Saturday.
Kashawn Charles had 17 points for the Panthers (2-7), who snapped a four-game losing streak. Jermaine Hamlin and Rodolfo Rufino Bolis both scored 10.
Gabe Johnson had 19 points and 10 rebounds to pace the Vikings. Michael Osborne added 17 points, while Jalen Boyd scored 13.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Portions of this story were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 4, 2021