Hall leads Saint Joseph's over Binghamton 79-57
- Edey scores 38 as No. 1 Purdue rolls
- Bynum helps No. 23 Friars beat Villanova
- Pickett, Penn State race past Michigan
- Sherfield, Oklahoma rout No. 2 Alabama
- No. 4 Vols rule boards, top No. 10 Texas
PHILADELPHIA (AP) Jordan Hall recorded 15 points and 12 rebounds to lift Saint Joseph's to a 79-57 win over Binghamton on Wednesday night.
Ejike Obinna had 14 points for the Hawks (4-3). Cameron Brown added 13 points, while Jack Forrest scored 11.
John McGriff had 14 points to lead the Bearcats (2-4). Tyler Bertram, the Bearcats' leading scorer at 12 points per game, missed all five of his 3-pointers, scoring five points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Portions of this story were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 1, 2021