Pepper scores 30 to lead UC Davis over Pacific 63-57
- Edey scores 38 as No. 1 Purdue rolls
- Bynum helps No. 23 Friars beat Villanova
- Pickett, Penn State race past Michigan
- Sherfield, Oklahoma rout No. 2 Alabama
- No. 4 Vols rule boards, top No. 10 Texas
DAVIS, Calif. (AP) Elijah Pepper poured in 30 points as UC Davis defeated Pacific 63-57 on Wednesday night.
Ezra Manjon had 14 points for the Aggies (3-3). Aaron Murphy had seven rebounds.
Jeremiah Bailey had 24 points for the Tigers (4-4). Jordan Bell added seven rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Portions of this story were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 2, 2021