Bouyea scores 20 to lift San Francisco over Towson 71-61
- NCAA steering away from harsh penalties
- UK moves scrimmage to aid flood relief
- Former UCLA F-C Hill dies at 22
- 2-time champion UCLA G Lee dies at 70
- EMU's Bates charged with 2 felonies
PARADISE, Nev. (AP) Jamaree Bouyea had 20 points as San Francisco beat Towson 71-61 at the Las Vegas Invitational on Thursday night.
Yauhen Massalski had 13 points for San Francisco (7-0), which earned its fifth straight win to start the season.
Terry Nolan Jr. had 15 points for the Tigers (3-3). Nicolas Timberlake added 14 points. Cam Holden had 12 points and nine rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 26, 2021