Garcia scores 18 to lift UMass over UMass Lowell 92-81
- NCAA hoops broadcaster Packer dies at 82
- FAU wins school-record 19th straight
- Edey, No. 1 Purdue hold off Michigan
- Ellis has 31, leads USC past No. 8 UCLA
- Tubelis leads No. 6 Arizona over WSU
AMHERST, Mass. (AP) Javohn Garcia came off the bench to score 18 points to carry UMass to a 92-81 win over UMass Lowell on Wednesday night.
Garcia made 9 of 11 free throws.
T.J. Weeks Jr. had 12 points and six rebounds for UMass (4-3). C.J. Kelly added 12 points. Trent Buttrick and Rich Kelly each had 11 points.
Allin Blunt had 18 points for the River Hawks (4-2). Kalil Thomas added 14 points. Gregory Hammond had 11 points and Everette Hammond 10.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 24, 2021