Johnson lifts Denver over Houston Baptist 74-61
- NCAA steering away from harsh penalties
- UK moves scrimmage to aid flood relief
- Former UCLA F-C Hill dies at 22
- 2-time champion UCLA G Lee dies at 70
- EMU's Bates charged with 2 felonies
DENVER (AP) Jordan Johnson had a career-high 20 points as Denver beat Houston Baptist 74-61 on Sunday.
Michael Henn had 13 points for Denver (3-3). Tevin Smith added 13 points and seven rebounds. KJ Hunt had 11 points.
Zach Iyeyemi had 11 points for the Huskies (1-3). Brycen Long added 10 points. Darius Lee had 10 points and eight rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 21, 2021