Muszynski scores 25, powers Belmont past Kennesaw St 97-78
- Michigan St. ousts East No. 2 Marquette
- FAU ends FDU's run to reach Sweet 16
- Hot-shooting Creighton knocks out Baylor
- Nowell's big 2nd half gets K-State by UK
- UConn makes first Sweet 16 since 2014
KENNESAW, Ga. (AP) Nick Muszynski poured in 25 points and Belmont breezed to a 97-78 victory over Kennesaw State in nonconference play Friday night.
Will Richard had 17 points for the Bruins (3-1). Michael Shanks added 16 points, while Ben Sheppard scored 14.
Terrell Burden had 19 points to lead the Owls (2-3). Kasen Jennings added 16 points and Chris Youngblood scored 14.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Portions of this story were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 19, 2021