Mallette scores 17 to carry Pepperdine over UC Davis 72-67
- NCAA steering away from harsh penalties
- UK moves scrimmage to aid flood relief
- Former UCLA F-C Hill dies at 22
- 2-time champion UCLA G Lee dies at 70
- EMU's Bates charged with 2 felonies
MALIBU, Calif. (AP) Houston Mallette registered 17 points as Pepperdine narrowly beat UC Davis 72-67 on Wednesday night.
Jan Zidek had 13 points and seven rebounds for Pepperdine (2-2). Mike Mitchell Jr. also scored 13 points. Jade' Smith had 11 points and six rebounds.
Elijah Pepper had 18 points for the Aggies (2-1). Christian Anigwe also scored 18 points with eight rebounds. Ezra Manjon had 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 18, 2021