Allick, Kopp carry Kansas City past Kansas Christian 99-36
- UK moves scrimmage to aid flood relief
- Former UCLA F-C Hill dies at 22
- 2-time champion UCLA G Lee dies at 70
- EMU's Bates charged with 2 felonies
- ACC moving headquarters to Charlotte
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Josiah Allick and Anderson Kopp scored 17 points apiece as Kansas City rolled past Kansas Christian 99-36 in a home opener on Wednesday night.
Caden Boser added 13 points for the Roos, while Timothy Barnes and Jack Chapman each had 11 and Marvin Nesbitt 10. Chapman and Nesbitt had eight rebounds each, while Boser posted seven rebounds.
Javarius Washington had 10 points for the Falcons.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 18, 2021