Rice lifts Bucknell over Rider 81-74
- Miami tops Texas, joins surprise Final 4
- Late FT sends SDSU to first Final Four
- Shocking Final Four full of newcomers
- Texas loss leaves Terry's fate uncertain
- Creighton's season ends in stunning way
LEWISBURG, Pa. (AP) Xander Rice tied a career-high 23 points and Bucknell beat Rider 81-74 on Wednesday night.
Andre Screen added 20 points and Malachi Rhodes scored 11 with seven rebounds for Bucknell (1-2).
Dwight Murray Jr. scored a career-high 30 points and had 13 rebounds for the Broncs (2-2). Dimencio Vaughn, whose 16 points per game entering the matchup led Rider, missed all eight of his shot attempts .
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 17, 2021