Georgia Southern beats Bob Jones University 103-51
- K-State's Johnson to face former team UF
- Indiana's Woodson expected back Saturday
- Mashburn's 24 get N. Mexico by Air Force
- Terry constantly auditioning at Texas
- NCAA hoops broadcaster Packer dies at 82
STATESBORO, Ga. (AP) Andrei Savrasov had 18 points to lead five Georgia Southern players in double figures as the Eagles easily beat Bob Jones University 103-51 on Tuesday night.
Tre Cobbs and Prince Toyambi added 12 points apiece for the Eagles. Kamari Brown and Carlos Curry chipped in 10 points each.
Henry Blair had 15 points for the Bruins. Elijah Cupples added 11 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 16, 2021