DeJulius lifts Cincinnati over Alabama A&M 89-66
- UK moves scrimmage to aid flood relief
- Former UCLA F-C Hill dies at 22
- 2-time champion UCLA G Lee dies at 70
- EMU's Bates charged with 2 felonies
- ACC moving headquarters to Charlotte
CINCINNATI (AP) David DeJulius had 21 points as Cincinnati rolled past Alabama A&M 89-66 on Tuesday night.
Mike Saunders Jr. had 14 points for Cincinnati (3-0). Ody Oguama added 13 points and eight rebounds. Jeremiah Davenport had 12 points.
Jalen Johnson scored a career-high 30 points and had seven rebounds for the Bulldogs (1-2). Garrett Hicks added 11 points and Eric Lee had six rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 16, 2021