Purdue Fort Wayne steamrolls Earlham 103-54 in season opener
- NCAA steering away from harsh penalties
- UK moves scrimmage to aid flood relief
- Former UCLA F-C Hill dies at 22
- 2-time champion UCLA G Lee dies at 70
- EMU's Bates charged with 2 felonies
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (AP) Jalon Pipkins had 19 points to lead six Purdue Fort Wayne players in double figures as the Mastodons easily defeated Earlham 103-54 in a season opener on Tuesday night.
Deonte Billups added 16 points for the Mastodons. Jarred Godfrey chipped in 14, Damian Chong Qui scored 13 and Ra Kpedi had 11.
Jaden Terry had 14 points for the Quakers. Antonio Buckley added 13 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 10, 2021