Sacramento State opens with 89-59 romp over William Jessup
- No. 17 Illini rally by No. 2 Texas in OT
- New Mexico St. bans Peake after shooting
- Francis scores 14 as No. 1 Houston rolls
- No. 3 Virginia avoids upset to JMU
- Wisconsin hands No. 13 Maryland 1st loss
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) Bryce Fowler posted 17 points as Sacramento State easily defeated William Jessup 89-59 in a season opener on Tuesday night.
William FitzPatrick had 11 points and six rebounds for Sacramento State. Zach Chappell added 10 points and six rebounds.
Myles Corey had 14 points for the Warriors. Tim Strijaous added seven rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 10, 2021