Murray St. beats Cumberland University 109-77
- UK moves scrimmage to aid flood relief
- Former UCLA F-C Hill dies at 22
- 2-time champion UCLA G Lee dies at 70
- EMU's Bates charged with 2 felonies
- ACC moving headquarters to Charlotte
MURRAY, Ky. (AP) KJ Williams had a career-high 32 points as Murray State romped past Cumberland University 109-77 on Tuesday night in the season opener for both teams.
Williams hit 12 of 13 shots, including 5 of 6 on 3-pointers.
Tevin Brown had 21 points and seven rebounds for Murray State. Justice Hill added 12 points and eight assists. Trae Hannibal had six rebounds.
Tavon King had 19 points for the Phoenix.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 10, 2021