Campbell breezes to 85-50 win over William Peace in opener
- NCAA steering away from harsh penalties
- UK moves scrimmage to aid flood relief
- Former UCLA F-C Hill dies at 22
- 2-time champion UCLA G Lee dies at 70
- EMU's Bates charged with 2 felonies
BUIES CREEK, N.C. (AP) Jesus Carralero came off the bench to score 19 points to lift Campbell to an 85-50 win over William Peace in a season opener on Tuesday night.
Jordan Whitfield had 14 points for Campbell. Cedric Henderson, Jr. added seven rebounds. Gediminas Mokseckas had eight rebounds.
Donolly Tyrell Jr. had 9 points for the Pacers.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 10, 2021