Filmore leads NC A&T over NC Central 79-63
- Princeton hoops innovator Carril dies
- Calipari: Comparing UK to others mistake
- NIT going to Vegas, Indy in 2023, 2024
- Michigan St. gives Izzo new deal, raise
- Proposed transfer rule back under review
DURHAM, N.C. (AP) Webster Filmore recorded 12 points and 14 rebounds to lead North Carolina A&T to a 79-63 win over North Carolina Central on Wednesday.
Tyrone Lyons and Kwe Parker added 15 points apiece for North Carolina A&T (10-10, 6-1 Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference). Kameron Langley had 11 points and nine assists.
Deven Palmer had 19 points and seven rebounds for the Eagles (4-6, 2-3). C.J. Keyser added 11 points. Jordan Perkins had nine rebounds and seven assists.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 24, 2021