Bishop lifts George Washington over Rhode Island 78-70
- UNC-Indiana heads ACC/Big Ten Challenge
- Bail set at $100k for Canisius recruit
- Minnesota F Fox to miss another season
- NCAA chooses Board of Governors members
- Ohio State gets OK to trademark 'The'
WASHINGTON (AP) James Bishop scored a career-high 28 points and Jamison Battle added 26 as George Washington topped Rhode Island 78-70 on Sunday.
Ricky Lindo Jr. had 11 points and 10 rebounds for George Washington (4-9, 3-3 Atlantic 10 Conference).
Ishmael Leggett had 16 points for the Rams (10-13, 7-9). Fatts Russell had 14 points, 10 assists and nine rebounds. Makhel Mitchell also scored 14 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 21, 2021