Nwandu's late bucket lifts Niagara past Siena in 64-62 win
- Tennessee adds 5-star recruit Phillips
- Reese rejoins Monmouth coaching staff
- States hands off when it comes to NIL
- Bonnies big man transferring to Iowa St.
- Florida lands Lofton, a 'proven winner'
NIAGARA, N.Y. (AP) Kobi Nwandu had 16 points and five assists and his layup with 25 seconds to go gave Niagara the lead for good and the Purple Eagles held on to beat Siena 64-62 on Saturday.
Marcus Hammond added 15 points for Niagara (8-9, 7-8 Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference).
Jordan King had 13 points for the Saints (8-3, 8-3), Kyle Young and Jackson Stormo each scored 12 and Manny Camper had 10 points, 10 rebounds, and six assists.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 20, 2021