Ross scores 22 to lead Pepperdine over San Francisco 76-68
- Big Ten inks $7B deal with Fox, CBS, NBC
- Princeton hoops innovator Carril dies
- Calipari: Comparing UK to others mistake
- NIT going to Vegas, Indy in 2023, 2024
- Michigan St. gives Izzo new deal, raise
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) Colbey Ross had 22 points as Pepperdine defeated San Francisco 76-68 on Wednesday.
Sedrick Altman had 15 points for Pepperdine (9-8, 5-3 West Coast Conference). Jan Zidek added 14 points and Kessler Edwards had 13 points and 11 rebounds.
Pepperdine totaled 51 points in the second half, a season best.
Khalil Shabazz had 20 points for the Dons (10-9, 4-5). Isaiah Hawthorne added 13 points and Josh Kunen had eight rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 10, 2021