Miller scores 22 to carry UNC Greensboro past Mercer 81-68
- Tennessee adds 5-star recruit Phillips
- Reese rejoins Monmouth coaching staff
- States hands off when it comes to NIL
- Bonnies big man transferring to Iowa St.
- Florida lands Lofton, a 'proven winner'
GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP) Isaiah Miller had 22 points as UNC Greensboro defeated Mercer 81-68 on Wednesday night.
Keyshaun Langley had 12 points and six assists for UNC Greensboro (11-5, 6-2 Southern Conference), which won its fifth consecutive game. Angelo Allegri added 12 points and eight rebounds, and Hayden Koval had 11 points.
Felipe Haase had 17 points for the Bears (10-5, 3-4). Neftali Alvarez added 12 points, and Ross Cummings had 10 points and seven assists.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 27, 2021