King scores 20 to lead Army past Boston University 79-59
- Warford, UK's 1st Black hoops grad, dies
- Texas Tech adds 5-star prospect Fisher
- Former St John's AD Kaiser dies at 95
- Louisville adds ex-star Wagner to staff
- Indiana's Jackson-Davis out of draft
BOSTON (AP) Alex King had 20 points as Army defeated Boston University 79-59 on Saturday.
King shot 9 for 11 from the floor. Josh Caldwell had 15 points for Army (7-3, 3-2 Patriot League). Lonnie Grayson added 10 points. Aaron Duhart had six rebounds.
Walter Whyte had 17 points for the Terriers (1-4, 1-4), whose losing streak stretched to four games.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 16, 2021