Gordon leads Louisiana Tech past UTSA 77-66
- USC, UCLA to move to Big Ten in 2024
- Big 12 tabs Roc Nation's Yormark commish
- Bates leaving Memphis for E. Michigan
- LIU names former NBA G Strickland coach
- Williams, Calhoun head College HOF class
RUSTON, La. (AP) Andrew Gordon had 14 points and 12 rebounds to carry Louisiana Tech to a 77-66 win over UTSA on Friday night.
Amorie Archibald had 19 points for Louisiana Tech (10-4, 3-2 Conference USA). JaColby Pemberton added 18 points. Isaiah Crawford had 11 points.
Jhivvan Jackson had 25 points for the Roadrunners (5-7, 1-4). Keaton Wallace added 18 points and nine rebounds. Jacob Germany had three blocks.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 15, 2021