Davis scores 26 to lift Detroit over Green Bay 86-61
- Auburn No. 1 in AP poll for first time
- No. 5 Kansas outlasts Texas Tech in 2OT
- Vitale to take season off to rest voice
- No. 15 USC starts slow, rips Arizona St.
- UVa bounces back again, downs Louisville
DETROIT (AP) Antoine Davis had 26 points and eight assists as Detroit rolled past Green Bay 86-61 on Friday night.
Bul Kuol had 19 points for Detroit (2-7, 1-4 Horizon League), which snapped its four-game losing streak. Noah Waterman added 15 points. Matt Johnson had 11 points.
PJ Pipes had 17 points for the Phoenix (3-10, 3-6). Josh Jefferson added 10 points.
Amari Davis, whose 18 points per game entering the matchup led the Phoenix, had eight points on 3-of-11 shooting.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Elements of this story were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 15, 2021