Johnson carries Stephen F. Austin over Cent. Arkansas 95-69
- Indiana's Jackson-Davis out of draft
- Pac-12 revenue down 36 percent in '20-21
- Famed Syracuse dome gets new sponsor
- Valpo hires Small, school's 1st Black AD
- Tennessee adds 5-star recruit Phillips
NACOGDOCHES, Texas (AP) Cameron Johnson had 21 points as Stephen F. Austin routed Central Arkansas 95-69 on Wednesday night.
Gavin Kensmil had 17 points and 10 rebounds for Stephen F. Austin (6-2, 3-0 Southland Conference), which earned its sixth consecutive home victory. Roti Ware added 14 points and eight assists. Nigel Hawkins had 12 points.
Rylan Bergersen had 19 points for the Bears (3-9, 2-2). Samson George added 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 13, 2021