Francis lifts Richmond over Loyola of Chicago 75-73
- Report: Louisville to separate from Mack
- Kentucky wins in OT, Calipari gets 800th
- No. 7 UCLA defeats No. 3 Arizona
- Auburn survives, wins 1st game as No. 1
- No. 24 Illini hold off No. 10 Mich. St.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) Blake Francis had 27 points as Richmond edged past Loyola of Chicago 75-73 on Friday night.
Jacob Gilyard had 19 points for Richmond (6-1). Grant Golden added 14 points and seven rebounds. He also had eight turnovers. Tyler Burton had nine rebounds.
Braden Norris had 21 points for the Ramblers (3-2). Cameron Krutwig added 14 points and 11 rebounds. Tate Hall had 12 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 18, 2020