Delph leads Appalachian St. over Charlotte 61-57
- UNC-Indiana heads ACC/Big Ten Challenge
- Ex-Illini star Brown to coach NAIA team
- Bail set at $100k for Canisius recruit
- Minnesota F Fox to miss another season
- NCAA chooses Board of Governors members
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) Adrian Delph matched his career high with 21 points as Appalachian State edged past Charlotte 61-57 on Friday.
Kendall Lewis had 15 points and seven rebounds for Appalachian State (4-1). Donovan Gregory added 10 points. James Lewis Jr. had three blocks.
Jahmir Young tied a career high with 24 points and had six rebounds for the 49ers (1-3). Milos Supica added 11 points. Jhery Matos had eight rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 11, 2020