Small leads Tarleton to easy win over Arlington Baptist
- Indiana's Jackson-Davis out of draft
- Pac-12 revenue down 36 percent in '20-21
- Famed Syracuse dome gets new sponsor
- Valpo hires Small, school's 1st Black AD
- Tennessee adds 5-star recruit Phillips
STEPHENVILLE, Texas (AP) Tahj Small had the first double-double since Tarleton became a Division I school this season, scoring 19 points and grabbing 1 rebounds to lead the Texas to an 84-43 win over Arlington Baptist on Wednesday night.
Shakur Daniel and Herj Ngalamulume both added a career-high 14 points to help give Tarleton coach Billy Gillispie his 150th win as a Division I coach. Daniel added seven rebounds, six assists and five streals while Ngalamulume had six rebounds, four steals and three blocks.
Tarleton (2-2) led 48-16 at the half.
Da'vione Stafford scored 18 points for Arlington Baptist.
More AP college basketball: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated December 10, 2020