|6:00 PM PT7:00 PM MT8:00 PM CT9:00 PM ET2:00 PM GMT10:00 PM 北京时间7:00 PM MST9:00 PM EST, Dec 4, 2020
Robert A. Mott Gym, San Luis Obispo, California
San Francisco beats Cal Poly 88-60
- Ex-Kentucky G Clarke, 19, dies in crash
- UNC lands Oklahoma grad transfer Manek
- Loyola Chicago star Krutwig turning pro
- Ex-Rutgers G Mathis headed to St. John's
- Ohio St. assistant Johnson joins Purdue
SAN LUIS OBISPO, Calif. (AP) Jamaree Bouyea had 18 points and five assists, Dzmitry Ryuny added 15 points with 10 rebounds, and San Francisco beat Cal Poly 88-60 on Friday night.
Julian Rishwain added 12 points and Khalil Shabazz chipped in 11 for San Francisco (4-2).
Alimamy Koroma scored 14 points for Cal Poly (1-1).
Updated December 4, 2020