Coastal Carolina routs Columbia International 113-56
- Mack out at Louisville, Pegues interim
- Georgia's Crean shrugs off job questions
- VCU holds on, ends Davidson's run at 15
- Providence tops Xavier on Bynum's late 3
- Lewis has 33, No. 22 Marquette's run 7
CONWAY, S.C. (AP) Essam Mostafa had 25 points and 15 rebounds as Coastal Carolina routed Columbia International 113-56 on Thursday night.
Ebrima Dibba had 16 points, six assists and six steals for Coastal Carolina (2-0). Deanthony Tipler added 15 points, and DeVante' Jones had 14 points and five steals.
Thomas Woods had 15 points for the Rams.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 3, 2020