Domask carries S. Illinois past SE Missouri 87-79 in OT
- No. 6 Villanova tops 'Cuse, eyes Baylor
- Miami to hire Clemson's Radakovich as AD
- No. 8 Kansas rips UTEP, Mizzou up next
- Tshiebwe's big 2nd half sparks No. 10 UK
- Texas Tech topples No. 13 Vols in OT
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo. (AP) Marcus Domask had 24 points as Southern Illinois beat Southeast Missouri 87-79 in overtime on Wednesday night.
Domask hit 11 of 12 foul shots. Ben Harvey added 22 points and seven rebounds for the Salukis (1-0). Dalton Banks had 14 points. Anthony D'Avanzo added 13 points and three blocks.
Eric Reed Jr. had 17 points for the Redhawks (1-1). Chris Harris added 15 points. Nolan Taylor had 14 points and seven rebounds. Nygal Russell had a career-high 11 rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated December 3, 2020