Bailey lifts Pacific past Montana St. 74-70 in OT
- UNC-Indiana heads ACC/Big Ten Challenge
- Ex-Illini star Brown to coach NAIA team
- Bail set at $100k for Canisius recruit
- Minnesota F Fox to miss another season
- NCAA chooses Board of Governors members
STOCKTON, Calif. (AP) Jeremiah Bailey had 10 points and 10 rebounds to lift Pacific to a 74-70 overtime win over Montana State on Wednesday.
Broc Finstuen had 19 points and nine rebounds for Pacific (2-1). Daniss Jenkins added 17 points.
Amin Adamu had 17 points for the Bobcats (1-1). Xavier Bishop added 15 points and six rebounds. Borja Fernandez had 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 2, 2020