Adams-Woods lifts Cincinnati over Lipscomb 67-55
- Northwestern ruins Manning's Terps debut
- Willis' 3 keeps Minnesota unbeaten
- UNC pulls away from Georgia Tech
- Balanced South Carolina beats Georgetown
- NJIT's O'Hearn scores program-record 42
CINCINNATI (AP) Mika Adams-Woods posted 16 points as Cincinnati beat Lipscomb 67-55 on Wednesday.
Chris Vogt had 12 points and three blocks for Cincinnati (1-0). Rapolas Ivanauskas added 11 points and David DeJulius had six rebounds.
Romeao Ferguson and Greg Jones each scored 12 points for the Bisons (1-2). Ahsan Asadullah had three assists and seven turnovers.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 2, 2020