Kensmil lifts Stephen F. Austin over LeTourneau 102-57
- Warford, UK's 1st Black hoops grad, dies
- Texas Tech adds 5-star prospect Fisher
- Former St John's AD Kaiser dies at 95
- Louisville adds ex-star Wagner to staff
- Indiana's Jackson-Davis out of draft
NACOGDOCHES, Texas (AP) Gavin Kensmil tied his career high with 23 points as Stephen F. Austin romped past LeTourneau 102-57 on Tuesday night.
Kensmil hit 11 of 14 shots and grabbed seven rebounds.
David Kachelries had 17 points for Stephen F. Austin (1-0). DeAndre Heckard added 15 points and Roti Ware had 13 points.
John Argue had nine points, seven rebounds and four steals for the Yellow Jackets.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 1, 2020