Gordon scores 16 to carry Nicholls St. past Idaho St. 70-51
- Princeton hoops innovator Carril dies
- Calipari: Comparing UK to others mistake
- NIT going to Vegas, Indy in 2023, 2024
- Michigan St. gives Izzo new deal, raise
- Proposed transfer rule back under review
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) Ty Gordon had 16 points as Nicholls State defeated Idaho State 70-51 on Friday night.
Najee Garvin had 12 points and Kevin Johnson added six assists and six steals for Nicholls State (2-0). Isaac Johnson, who scored 18 points in the opener, was held scoreless.
Robert Ford III had 13 points for the Bengals (0-2).
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 27, 2020