Adams scores 18 to lift Jacksonville State past FAU 60-50
- Tennessee adds 5-star recruit Phillips
- Reese rejoins Monmouth coaching staff
- States hands off when it comes to NIL
- Bonnies big man transferring to Iowa St.
- Florida lands Lofton, a 'proven winner'
MOBILE, Ala. (AP) Darian Adams posted 18 points as Jacksonville State topped Florida Atlantic 60-50 on Friday.
Brandon Huffman had seven points and nine rebounds for Jacksonville State (1-1), which lost to Alabama in its opener. The Gamecocks feature 11 newcomers this season -- with Kayne Henry the lone returning starter.
Karlis Silins scored 12 points for the Owls (0-2).
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 27, 2020