McCray's 19 points lead Pacific past Loyola Marymount 60-53
- Pac-12 to start hoops season November 25
- Maui Invitational moving to N. Carolina
- L'ville refutes recruiting allegations
- Accused racist Texas State coach resigns
- College hoops bubble remains possibility
LOS ANGELES, Calif. (AP) - Amari McCray scored 19 points off the bench to lead Pacific to a 60-53 win over Loyola Marymount on Thursday night.
Jahlil Tripp and Broc Finstuen added 10 points apiece for Pacific (22-9, 10-5 West Coast Conference), while Seikou Sisoho Jawara paced Loyola Marymount (10-19, 4-11) with 12 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated February 28, 2020