Nzekwesi lifts Oral Roberts over South Dakota 94-80
- Pac-12 to start hoops season November 25
- Maui Invitational moving to N. Carolina
- L'ville refutes recruiting allegations
- Accused racist Texas State coach resigns
- College hoops bubble remains possibility
Max Abmas had 17 points for Oral Roberts (14-12, 7-6 Summit League). R.J. Fuqua added 17 points.
The Golden Eagles leveled the season series against the Coyotes with the win. South Dakota defeated Oral Roberts 91-80 on Jan. 25. Oral Roberts plays Denver on the road on Thursday. South Dakota takes on North Dakota State at home on Wednesday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 15, 2020