Queta, Utah State too much for Nevada, Aggies win 80-70
- Pac-12 to start hoops season November 25
- Maui Invitational moving to N. Carolina
- L'ville refutes recruiting allegations
- Accused racist Texas State coach resigns
- College hoops bubble remains possibility
LOGAN, Utah (AP) Neemias Queta had 19 points to lead five Utah State players in double figures as the Aggies defeated Nevada 80-70 on Saturday night.
Sam Merrill and Diogo Brito added 12 points apiece for Utah State while Brock Miller chipped in 11 points and Abel Porter had 10. Merrill also had eight rebounds and eight assists and Brito posted six rebounds.
Utah State (14-5, 3-3) plays Boise State on the road next Saturday. Nevada faces Wyoming at home on Tuesday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 11, 2020