Swan leads Air Force past UC Riverside 105-56
- Pac-12 to start hoops season November 25
- Maui Invitational moving to N. Carolina
- L'ville refutes recruiting allegations
- Accused racist Texas State coach resigns
- College hoops bubble remains possibility
Swan scored 17 early points as the Falcons led 32-19 with 7:43 to play in the first half.
Lavelle Scottie had 12 points for Air Force (7-7), which scored at least 100 points for the first time this season.
Air Force put up 52 first-half points, a season best for the team.
Angus McWilliam and George Willborn each had eight points for the Highlanders (9-6).
Air Force matches up against UNLV on the road on Saturday. UC Riverside faces San Diego Christian at home on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Elements of this story were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 31, 2019