Scott carries Rider over LIU-Brooklyn 89-74
- No. 21 Loyola wins 21st straight at home
- NCAA lifts Georgia Tech hoop sanctions
- Wichita State gives Brown 5-year deal
- UNM's Weir stepping down after season
- Spinelli set to make debut for BC
LAWRENCEVILLE, N.J. (AP) Frederick Scott had 21 points and 10 rebounds as Rider beat Long Island-Brooklyn 89-74 on Saturday.
Tyere Marshall added 20 points, 12 rebounds and three assists for the Broncs. Dimencio Vaughn added 18 points and 13 rebounds and Christian Ings added 10 points as Rider (6-2) won its fourth straight game.
Rider plays Marist at home on Monday. Long Island-Brooklyn takes on Delaware at home on Friday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 14, 2019