Childs scores 23 to carry Bradley past NC A&T 83-52
- No. 11 WVU edges No. 10 Texas Tech late
- Top of AP poll steady; 'Bama now top 10
- Texas coach Smart positive for COVID-19
- Hokies suspend G Radford indefinitely
- Hauser hits 7 3s as No. 8 UVa tops 'Cuse
PEORIA, Ill. (AP) Elijah Childs had 23 points and nine rebounds as Bradley rolled past NC A&T 83-52 on Saturday.
NC A&T put up just 24 points in the second half, a season low for the team.
Tyrone Lyons had 17 points for the Aggies (3-7). Fred Cleveland Jr. added 11 points. Ronald Jackson had 11 points and eight rebounds.
Bradley faces Maryville (MO) at home on Tuesday. NC A&T faces UTEP next Monday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 7, 2019