|4:00 PM PT5:00 PM MT6:00 PM CT7:00 PM ET12:00 PM GMT8:00 PM 北京时间5:00 PM MST7:00 PM EST, Nov 13, 2019
Yuengling Center, Tampa, Florida Attendance: 2,474
IUPUI upsets South Florida behind Burk’s 26 points
- Baylor jumps Zags, 7th No. 1 this season
- No. 14 WVU bounces back, routs Texas
- NC State holds on to beat slumping UVa
- SDSU chasing 20-0 start of 2010-11 team
- Rutgers ranked for first time since 1979
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) Marcus Burk scored 26 points and grabbed nine rebounds and IUPUI upset South Florida 70-53 on Wednesday night for its first win against an American Athletic Conference foe.
Jaylen Minnett added 17 points with seven assists for the Jaguars (2-2), who led 38-36 at halftime and held the Bulls to 17 second-half points.
Laquincy Rideau led the Bulls (1-2) with 15 points and seven steals and Rashun Williams added 11 points.
IUPUI travels to Loyola Chicago next Wednesday and South Florida plays Wofford at home next Thursday.
Updated November 13, 2019