IUPUI upsets South Florida behind Burk’s 26 points
- Pac-12 to start hoops season November 25
- Maui Invitational moving to N. Carolina
- L'ville refutes recruiting allegations
- Accused racist Texas State coach resigns
- College hoops bubble remains possibility
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) Marcus Burk scored 26 points and grabbed nine rebounds and IUPUI upset South Florida 70-53 on Wednesday night for its first win against an American Athletic Conference foe.
Jaylen Minnett added 17 points with seven assists for the Jaguars (2-2), who led 38-36 at halftime and held the Bulls to 17 second-half points.
Laquincy Rideau led the Bulls (1-2) with 15 points and seven steals and Rashun Williams added 11 points.
IUPUI travels to Loyola Chicago next Wednesday and South Florida plays Wofford at home next Thursday.
Updated November 13, 2019