Brown scores 17 to lead N. Iowa over N. Illinois 64-54
- Pac-12 to start hoops season November 25
- Maui Invitational moving to N. Carolina
- L'ville refutes recruiting allegations
- Accused racist Texas State coach resigns
- College hoops bubble remains possibility
DEKALB, Ill. (AP) Isaiah Brown had 17 points as Northern Iowa topped Northern Illinois 64-54 on Saturday.
Brown shot 5 for 6 from behind the arc for the Panthers (2-0). Tywhon Pickford had nine points and six rebounds and AJ Green had nine points and five rebounds. Trae Berhow led the team with seven rebounds.
Northern Iowa plays Cal State Bakersfield at home on Wednesday. Northern Illinois plays Iowa State on the road on Tuesday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 9, 2019